Content

Search This Blog

Awesome Poem!

Ok so I was watching my second favorite anime series (INUYASHA) which to be honest I think I'm in love with. Lol. But anyway I was watching an episode again for old times sake and i came across this song I think its so beautiful, but im having trouble understanding what it means. Read it and tell me what your views on it are.

"Pure becomes impure...
Impure becomes pure...
Good is bad...
Bad is Good...
To live is to die...
And to die is to live..."

Tell me what you think is it good? Yes, ... No? Leave a comment or a video response.


Here's a question: Name 3 things in nature you find beautiful.
My Answer:

  1. Life
  2. Plants and Animals
  3. The Mystery of Earth and the surrounding Galaxies 


- Become a Member and Comment Your Comments Mean Alot! Oh and check out the arcade its been updated to your taste! if you have any recomendations just leave me a comment or a message on my profile! Thanks!!! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin