Content

Search This Blog

Cedar Point!

Hmm... Hint? Remember that? Yea Domo... Oh yea thats right! So... This summer was probably the best one of my life. Definitely a summer I will never forget... And Who last Monday I went to Cedar Point with a few of my good friends. For nearly the whole time I was trying to figure out if this guy was Joe Nation from youtube but I don't know maybe he was maybe he wasn't? I think I made him uncomfortable... Well I know I made one kid uncomfortable TIP OF THE DAY: Don't ask to touch people's hair in while riding a roller coaster. Ok anyway Im getting off topic again. So while at Cedar Point I spotted DOMO so I just had to win him! Finally, I did it took me 5 tries and now I have a Two and a half foot stuffed Domo doll in my bedroom. Lol. 
This is my small Domo. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin