Content

Search This Blog

Idealistic

This may be random but I've been looking for this song for a while... and I just can't get it out of my head. I know I may be late and it may be cheesy to the people who've heard it before but I found it while playing Saint's Row the Third. Boy do I love that game. Anyway the song is called Idealistic by Digitalism. the song is found in the game on station  97.6 K12 FM. Even though that may not be my favorite station I still like this song. My favorite station is MIX 107.77 FM. I've always been the type for oldies. :)
 
 
 



Music video for the single 'Idealistic' by the electronic German band Digitalism.
Directed by DOBLE R (Rafa Pavón + Ricardo Uhagón)
Finalist in the MTV Europe QOOB music video contest.
Shot in Brooklyn, NY. 2007.
The song 'Idealistic' appears courtesy of Digitalism, available in the album 'Idealism' [Kitsune Music/Virgin; 2007]



I know this is a random post but, hey I told you they were coming.



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin