Content

Search This Blog

Dreaming in the Clouds...



Dreaming In the Clouds
By: Bailey Morgan

I am innovation, I am spontaneous
I wonder what will happen as my future unfolds
I hear snow prance with gentle footsteps across my bedroom floor
I see buildings and remnants of what once were…
I want love and a reason to believe
I am innovation, I am spontaneous.

I pretend to happy and a proud
I feel snow prance gently across my bedroom floor.
I touch clouds full of dreams
I worry that someday I will no longer dream
I cry when I look at my reflections and no longer see… me.
I am innovation, I am spontaneous.

I understand what it means to live.
I say “Pure is Impure, and Impure is Pure”
I dream about distant planets
I try to imagine the worlds I see in the clouds full of dreams
I hope to visit a place where beauty runs free
I am innovation, I am spontaneous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin