Content

Search This Blog

Reflection on My Pre-College Experiences!



The CCS Precollege Summer Experience is a big opportunity not just for me but for all students with an interest in art. I was one of the students from the summer of 2011 I was lucky enough to be a part of this life changing experience. Not only did I learn to appreciate and learn the fundamentals of Graphic Design. I met friends whom have changed my whole outlook and perspective of life. When the program first began I thought to myself this is such a long time, how am I going to last? Building friendships with people as fa This experience is about, learning the tricks of the trades, meeting new friends, and connecting with instructors, mentors and staff that simply would not have been possible in a school year. 2012 is definitely the year for me to be here. I have always been intrigued with how chairs, light fixtures, and bottles look I’ve always wanted to use simple shapes to create unfamiliar designs. I am happy to learn that this year the program has expanded to include Product Design as a major. I hope to gain the opportunity of learning the basics of Product Design, utilizing these resources to the best of my ability, finally dipping my toes in what I love and wish to pursue! Last summer at CCS I realized that I wanted to be an Industrial Product Designer.
r out as Zealand Michigan, Miami, and even Nice France. But I ended up creating bonds that can’t be broken; I fondly remember staying up late with my roommate until 5am trying to get prepared for a critique that began at 9am sharp. I remember having bonfires; water balloon fights on the rooftops, and going bowling at the local bowling alley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin