Content

Search This Blog

My Junior Year: Internship Journal Entry 3


 
College for Creative Studies: Product Design Department
Week #3
2/23 – 3/1


The third week of my internship was distant; this time most of the work required me to complete it alone. This week I worked with Brian Baker and Henry Ford Academy: School for Creative Studies’ Mustang Ambassadors, in a live art performance. Member of the product design class, banned together to draw and sketch the live events happening during the Black History: Sankofa Jubilee Event.
I spoke with professor Schock about our upcoming classes and no class fro next week because of ACT testing. In addition, I learned that we wouldn’t meet for the rest of this week because of the multiple college trips this week. Mr. Schock took his Product Design Class, with the Warrior sponsored workshop to Boston Massachusetts, to meet some important people at a conference with Warrior. Next session I hope to learn more about the experience and present my finalized draft sketches for my Minecraft themed game console.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin