Content

Search This Blog

My Junior Year: Internship Journal Entry 8



College for Creative Studies: Product Design Department
Week #8
3/31 - 4/6

I talked to Victor and showed him my finalized designs. I spoke with Mr. Schock as we set out a blueprint for what to do. And for further questions I contacted the other students in the class and other professors I met.  
Since I have finalized my plans, the theme for my console is a projection based console that displays the environment of the game onto the environment, images over the room the user is in changes according to your movements and gestures. The controller is a one handed remote like controller that becomes an extension of your hand.
The console will be prototyped and crafted out of an acrylic blue glass and a blue foam core base. The inside will have a technology base or inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin