Content

Search This Blog

My Junior Year: Internship Journal Entry 11


 
College for Creative Studies: Product Design Department
Week #11
4/21 – 4/30

This week was exciting on the last Friday session I met with Mr. Schock yet again at the Warrior Studio. I put together 7 foot presentation boards using cordless drill.  It was fun but took a lot of work and accuracy to make sure all the boards stayed equally crafted and balanced.
I put together the foam core pedestals that we prepped last session. And helped students set up their art work. It was a catered event, the food was great. I was able to meet the CEO of Warrior and a handful of their chief designers.
It was cool to see the students give their presentations. It gave me a feeling that, I can actually do this for a living. A lot of the student presentations were nice, and the craftsmanship was beautiful. It was difficult to pick a favorite, and I could tell that quite a few of these students would be receiving some type of internship or job with Warrior. I am excited that the class is over but a little sad that I couldn’t attend more sessions. However, this means that I have to pull through to complete my final project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin