Content

Search This Blog

My Junior Year: Internship Journal Entry 9





College for Creative Studies: Product Design Department
Week #9
4/7 - 4/13


This week is the week before the last week school spring break starts. Since there was no school on Friday I went to CCS and sat in on the Warrior studio class. I got to speak with students and ask about their designs and what it’s like to be in the field.
 This studio class was exclusive, meaning that only the best students in Product Design were selected however it included all levels, thought there was big concentration of juniors and seniors looking for job opportunities from Warrior. 
I spent this class familiarizing myself with the students and their work; I met up with Brian Baker and listened to his students give presentations on their cable car designs. This was a great opportunity because I also have an interest in transportation and automotive design, or to put into broader terms Industrial Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin