Content

Search This Blog

My Junior Year: Internship Journal Entry 7



College for Creative Studies: Product Design Department
Week #7
3/23 – 3/30
During this week of practicum, the entire week was an at home session I didn’t report in because of our spring break coming up, I plan on working the entire day. The college students will be out soon for the rest of the year. So I have to work hard with Mr. Schock to get work done.
 I am checking in with Victor again in regards to my final design and process sketches for my Minecraft gaming console. He provided excellent insight that really influenced my design choices for my controller. The idea of a Minecraft console is extremely universal, it attracts two different age groups young and of middle age. Creativity and abstractly reminding the users of Minecraft was the idea.
 I decide the shape of my console would resemble the Minecraft diamond. The Minecraft diamond is the most precious and rare item that is found, because the item is so valuable and can be used to create the most efficient tools for mining and building within the game I used it as my focused inspiration. Collaboratively my mentor and I came up with the idea of designing a successful one handed minimalistic controller that complements the simplicity of the console exterior. I have developed my final question for my essay series and talked to my practicum adult partner about it and it was greatly approved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin