Content

Search This Blog

My Junior Year: Internship Journal Entry 10




College for Creative Studies: Product Design Department
Week #10
4/14 - 4/20

This week is the last school week before spring break starts and there was once again no school on Friday I went to CCS and sat in on the Warrior studio class. I got to speak with students and ask about their designs and what it’s like to be in the field.
            I worked with Mr. Schock this time helping to prep for the final show coming up next Friday. I cut loads of foam core which we later used for making pedestals and talking with students about their work and process. I met a few students who I would like to meet again in the future, so I got there contact information.
            I worked in the office collecting materials checked out the woodshop and laser cutting machine. I ran into an old friend of mine and he showed me around the freshman product design session. This week was very exciting and I’m excited for next session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Itzbaileyable . Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Follow Me With Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin